Official Rules – Alexis Bittar Wish List Giveaway
Enter February 5 - 8, 2015. Winner announced February 16, 2015.
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY.
Eligibility: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.) (“Participant(s)” or “Entrant(s)”). Participants must be 18 years of age and older as of time of entry into the Contest. Employees, officers and directors of Alexis Bittar (or “Sponsor”) and their immediate family members and those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in this Contest. Subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations.
2. Participation & Entries: To enter, participants must 1) Fill out their Wish List in Alexis Bittar Boutiques or alexisbittar.com. One entry per person. Entries must be submitted by 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on February 13, 2015.
3. Prize: One (1) winner (“Winner”) will be chosen at random for each boutique for a total of thirteen (13) winners. The selection of the winners shall be in the sole and final discretion of Alexis Bittar. The Winners will each receive one (1) item listed on their Wish List. The retail value of the item must be under $500 and excludes Fine and Antique collections. The item must be in stock in the specified Alexis Bittar boutique.
4. Prize Restrictions: The Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of Prize. Any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the Prize not specified are the responsibility of the prize recipient.
5. Prize Notifications: The Winner will be announced on or before February 16, 2015. The Winner will be notified via phone or email. The Winner will receive the prize delivered by a freight company to be selected based on the U.S. mailing address provided by the Winner within 4 weeks after the Winner is announced. In the event that any potential Winner does not respond to the notification within three (3) days of date of issuance, a disqualification will result, prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential Winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. Publicity, Advertising and Merchandising: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the Participants’ and Winner’s irrevocable consent and release to Alexis Bittar and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies to use, record, reproduce, publish, display, perform and translate: (1) the name, likeness, voice, quotations, opinions biographical information and any content submitted by Participant, including without limitation any photograph or recording, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, and/or for any other commercial or non-commercial corporate purpose, including without limitation use on merchandise or for marketing, without attribution or further payment or compensation to the Entrant, his/her successors or assigns or any other entity.
7. Additional Terms: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical or human failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information, or any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Alexis Bittar, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest or disqualify any Participant if fraud, technical failures (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention), or any other causes beyond the control of Alexis Bittar compromises the integrity of the Contest. By participating, each eligible Participant agrees to a.) the Official Rules and the decisions of Alexis Bittar which shall be final in all respects; and b.) releases, discharges and holds harmless Alexis Bittar and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and/or employees, from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of the Prize. Participants also further acknowledge that Alexis Bittar and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any Prize of this Contest including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, New York, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto.By entering the Contest, entrants (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. Personal Information: The personal information collected through the Contest is subject to Sponsor’s privacy statement set forth at http://www.alexisbittar.com/policies#privacy
10. Prize Recipients’ Name: For the names of the prize recipients, contact Alexis Bittar Wish List Giveaway at the following address: 45 Main Street, Suite 725, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
11. Sponsored and Administered by Alexis Bittar LLC, 45 Main Street, Suite 725, Brooklyn, NY 11201.